Hello from FL

Welcome to the little family, Kristen.  I grew up in West Palm Beach and graduated from UF.  I have lived in Jacksonville, Tallahassee and Havana, FL, and I now live just a mile from the State Line and Pensacola in SW AL.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Welcome to the little family, Kristen.  I grew up in West Palm Beach and graduated from UF.  I have lived in Jacksonville, Tallahassee and Havana, FL, and I now live just a mile from the State Line and Pensacola in SW AL.

Well hello there neighbor :)  thank you for welcoming me here. 

19 minutes ago, Island-Shack said:

Hey there! Southwest Florida here :-) Good luck with your Orchid! Have you already planned the colors, furniture, etc?

I am in the process of planning. I basically have the house and tools. I still need to go get wallpaper and paint. I am thinking or staining the floors to. :) so many things to decide. By the way I am in Fort Lauderdale Fl. 

6 minutes ago, KraftyKri said:

I am in the process of planning. I basically have the house and tools. I still need to go get wallpaper and paint. I am thinking or staining the floors to. :) so many things to decide. By the way I am in Fort Lauderdale Fl. 

I’m in Parkland/Coral Springs. Are you interested in joining a Dollhouse Miniature club? We meet the first Wednesday in Boca at the Boca Community Center at 7pm. This Wednesday is our next meeting. Let me know if you are interested. Have you ever been to any of our March shows?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sable said:

I’m in Parkland/Coral Springs. Are you interested in joining a Dollhouse Miniature club? We meet the first Wednesday in Boca at the Boca Community Center at 7pm. This Wednesday is our next meeting. Let me know if you are interested. Have you ever been to any of our March shows?

That's amazing! I live in west sunrise.  Small world. I didnt know there was shows... or even a dollhouse miniature club. I am very interested. :) I am a newbie to this hobby, but I am very excited. Thank you for the invite. I will try my hardest to make it, but if I can't I will for sure plan for the next meet up.