My Rosy Bungalow by the Sea

Roxxie2

Thanks!   The theme is kind of a tribute to my Dad and our childhood home out on eastern Long Island (NY).   My dad grew beautiful roses ( 80 bushes or so) and we lived on the beaches of eastern LI.   SO its sort of a personal theme.  

Thank you so much!   I am one of those dollhouse makers who creates on a budget, loves to make things from found objects and scraps.  I rely on one of my favorite activities of decoupage also.   My hands are painful so the roof was covered in paper that I printed myself.  Shingles are out of the question at this point.
I love shabby!!  I think the house I grew up in was shabby without intending to be.  lol  

23 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I love the mermaid doormat.

LOL Holly!  You mean I could have just put the door mat in front of the door and wouldn't have had to do 4 months worth of crazy?   ha ha  
I like mermaids too.  I couldn't think where I could fit one in but the doormat worked!  

1 hour ago, Roxxie2 said:

LOL Holly!  You mean I could have just put the door mat in front of the door and wouldn't have had to do 4 months worth of crazy?   ha ha  
I like mermaids too.  I couldn't think where I could fit one in but the doormat worked!  

I mean that the whole house is cute (I also love the seashell floor mats in the bathroom), but that doormat caught my eye.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...