EdwardianLady

After rehoming all my dollhouses (including Pennethorne Manor I - remember MiniMadWoman?) and being out of minis for awhile, I have once again caught the mini bug!  I brought up all my miniatures from their tomb in the basement the other day and took inventory.  O how I missed my precious pieces!

I am going to build a Beacon Hill from the dollhouse kit (which is due to arrive today) with a few modifications.  I am adding a basement, extending the kitchen (which will be a dining room) and the bathroom, and adding a conservatory and possibly extending the boudoir.  With help from dear hubby, we built the basement over the weekend and today I was playing with flooring.

I will be posting each step of the way here, but you can also follow along on my blog https://beaconhilldollhouse.blogspot.com

The basement from left to right . . . wine cellar, butler's pantry, kitchen, sewing room.

basement.JPG.f78799387c5e4d03a34def1b8a3

5b71e4ef02e3b_basementright.JPG.e64fc823

5b71e4f462621_basementleft.JPG.d315544a3

Kitchen flooring from a vinyl tile.

5b71e58d214d5_onthediagonal.JPG.86ad1dae

• Like 2

Just returned from reading your blog posts about the Beacon Hill.  Loved seeing your choice of wallpaper and other items, especially, those chandeliers.  Looking forward to following your progress on this build.  Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Teresa, Pennethorne Manor I was my inspiration  for my own Beacon Hill, which has now been under construction for years. I'm glad you're doing another. I"m hoping it will inspire me to move ahead more quickly! :)