Schematics for Willowcrest?

JessWest

Starting a Willowcrest and even though the sheets are numbered the instructions keep referring to the "schematics".  This would make the whole parts identification process so much easier but nos such item was included in my kit. Is it supposed to be?

1 hour ago, JessWest said:

Starting a Willowcrest and even though the sheets are numbered the instructions keep referring to the "schematics".  This would make the whole parts identification process so much easier but nos such item was included in my kit. Is it supposed to be?

Yes.  In addition to all the sheets of plywood with the pieces die cut on them there should be a die cut sheet or so of window and door inserts, a set of schematics and a Warm-Up sheet.  Contact Greenleaf.

While you're waiting you might post an introduction in the Newcomers; Forum.  And don't start to glue anything until you have done at least one dry fit using masking or painters; tape to put the shell together.  Do NOT use hot glue to build your Willowcrest; use a good carpenter's wood glue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, havanaholly said:

I don't know why I can't get rid of that empty quote box.

Happens to me, too. Sometimes those little perishers hang on for all they're worth.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 8/15/2018 at 8:59 PM, Lita said:

I'm sorry someone more knowledgeable has not answered your question but I will give it a try. I have searched this forum and see that your best bet might be Greenleaf customer service. The phone number is here: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/about-us/greenleaf_dollhouse.html

Are people allowed to request schematics if they have not yet bought a house? I ask because my husband is raising doubts about the size of the house i *want*, & I am willing to shift gears down to a Willowcrest, but I would like to see if things I have for the house I had planned will fit into it *before* I buy it. I see that people who have actually *bought* the kit are having difficulty getting answers, so I rather assumed that I would be stiffed entirely.... Thanking you all in advance for any answers you can give me.

Hi Susan. The rooms aren’t very big in the Willowcrest. I’ll try and post a pic. There used to be a really useful room measurement guide on moreminis@blogspot but she has removed them. I have this (hoping I can upload it), a plan I drew of the floorplan, I think taken from the measurements on that blog. The schematics won’t help with size or layout.

IMG_8628.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Sorry I’m late to the party but if you message me your email I’m happy to send you high res pics of the schematic sheet :) I’m working on a willowcrest I purchased new a few moths ago so have them handy!