Beacon Hill Scraps--free to a good home

forjenn

I have just completed a Beacon Hill (more or less). I wondered if anyone would like my box of scraps? Most of the sheets are intact (with the pieces punched out, of course). I never used the shutters, so all those pieces are there. I am willing to send the box and all the scrapwood to anyone who wants it.

Jennifer Ashley

9 hours ago, Sable said:

Or you can create wall art from the  punched out sheets like @otterine has done. Unfortunately, I can’t find the link to this very cool artform. Hopefully, she will see this and post the link.

KathieB has done the same.  I don't know if she has posted any photos of it, but it was really nifty.

• Like 1

These are very cool! The cutout from the dollhouse is from the Beacon Hill. It's the bay window sills and the roof trim sheet. A great idea.

However, I still am getting rid of my scraps. I just don't have room for them and the box. I'm having a grand clear-out. If I don't get any takers I will slowly feed it all to the recycle bin.

Jennifer, if you have a fireplace and somewhere dfry to keep them until winter, the kit scraps make terrific kindling.  We used to take  the leftovers from whatever kit I'd just finished when we went camping, for campfires.

I usually recycle the the outside frame pieces, but I have a container where I put my unused parts.  I often find uses for them on other houses.  For example, the siding that comes with the Beacon Hill makes excellent floorboards.  Unused window and door trim comes in handy if you break a piece on another house.  Shingles can be used on other houses that don't come with shingles, etc.