'So long it's been good to know ya'

Good news! As it turns out, after preparing for the worst and putting his affairs in order, a new iteration of chemotherapy did in the tumor! Some body parts suffered, but considering the alternative, he is one lucky bugger--somewhat mechanical/bionic but definitely lucky. :) 

He gave me leave to pass on the good news as he can't personally do it. He removed himself from the forum before getting the good news and is reluctant to ask fov to reinstate him because of his checkered I'm-in-I'm-out history. He checks in as a guest almost daily and misses us as we miss him.

He says there is a lady who is offering an outrageous amount of money for his latest Lake House build but he thinks he will keep it as his last house and go back to creating art studios and supplies. The chemo did not mess with his miniature gene. :D 

He received the packet of cards and is most appreciative. 

• Like 3

Being in and out is really human nature I imagine - especially when dealing with such huge life issues!!  I miss you too Mike - I am soooo glad you are on the mend and that your mini gene is intact!!!  xx

• Like 1

Fabulous news! I’m so glad to hear! I hope to see some of those art supplies on Etsy soon Mike. I’m desperate add some Mike minis to my collection :D 

What wonderful news!  I think it's pretty safe to say -- three pages on this thread! -- that, Mike, you are missed very much here, and we would dearly love to see you back!  If my vote counts at all, the door is always open for you, revolving or otherwise!

Happy news!!  I'm adding my name to the list of people that are thrilled to see you back on the forum.  Please do stay and regale us with your wit and funny stories.  You are missed when you're not here.  

2 hours ago, Gayle said:

thrilled to see you back on the forum

Gayle, Mike's back in spirit, not in person. He visits as a guest, so he is reading the good wishes, but is no longer a member and so cannot respond.

Hi Mike, if you are reading this, you know me and all of us enjoy and like every minute that you share with us, with your comments, creations, sales, and everything in between. I don't mind your "I'm in-I'm outs", I wish the I'm outs never happen, but I certainly LOVE your I'm ins!! They always give me hope and happiness!! :D

I have Mike's permission to pass along his email address to anyone who wishes to contact him directly. I'll not post it in the open forum. Y'all know the drill. Send me a PM. :D 

• Like 1