Broken pieces, a fall, and glue in my hiar

asherah

So awhile ago my chinchilla escaped and chewed up a bunch of wallpaper in my Alexandria. I was working on it today touching up a few things and trying to get the front stairs in since I never did. Anyway, for some reason, I can't get them to fit and I accidentally broke the piece the stairs go behind.. sigh.. now I have to glue 3 pieces of the front of the house back together.. I got up to go wash glue off of my hands after gluing and taping these pieces back together, and when I came back I tripped over my cat and wham! right down on my knee and my elbow. I felt my leg land on some part of her but she won't let me check her. Also during the gluing, I must have leaned down to far and now I have glue in my hair. What a perfect night lol

That's it for tonight missy! Just sit there and dry and think about what you've done! lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KathieB said:

some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue 

Love that saying!  I'm definitely gonna have to use that one!!!  I was making breakfast the other day and as I backed away from the coffee machine I stood on one of the three cats who were all sitting closely behind me!  Needless to say there was a lot of shouting and the cats were all shooed from the kitchen.  Two took it personally and sulked for a good while, the third just sauntered straight back into the kitchen.  :D  Cats - you gotta love 'em!

• Like 4

I know that cat feeling.  My oldest, whom I've had for over ten years, is always getting stepped on or tripped over.  I keep telling her that after all of these years, I would think she'd realize that being underfoot is not a good idea. Fortunately, number three usually scoots just in time to avoid to much pain inflicted and number two is terrified of getting stepped on so he stays out of the way.

• Like 1

lol my cats are 5 years old and they haven't figured it out. I have a few bruises from the fall but other than that =p The piece i repaired is glued back on and dried I will probably have to spackle it a bit at the breaks tho. Man this dollhouse has been a trial.

• Like 2