Need a little advice

asherah

Ok so my Alexandria has this weird spot on the top floor that seems to be open to the outside. It bugs me!  Any advice ? I mean I guess it’s open so people can walk j tk the tower by its so odd. 

Seco d thing is the paper flooring ripped and I don’t want to rip out N entire sheet jsut to fix that part ! What should I do ? 

Tha ns!

3E7D930E-925C-405D-9DFB-42CAB4DCA002.jpeg

30C108BE-46D5-4FE7-A563-13FE0BB0F139.jpeg

A balcony, maybe?  How does it look from the outside?  Have you checked images of other Alexandrias to see how that was handled?  As for the paper your chinchilla chewed, if it were me I would remove it, lock up the little fluffy rodent and do it over.

• Like 1

You could cut a piece of wood to fill in the opening.  I agree with havana holly on the paper.  It would be really hard to repair unless you are able to fit the ripped parts back in and modge podge it so it stays together.  If it was me, I would want to make it look as good as possible.  

Hi Ash...…..The first thing I would think about doing would be to create a small fur overcoat with hat and mittens.  As for the flooring issue, how about making a half inch raised platform area that comes out square  into the room and goes all the way back into the porch area behind the wall. Then I would construct a railing around the new raised area to create a new reading nook.

Good Luck

Silver Dollar Out

3 hours ago, Bob Hood said:

Hi Ash...…..The first thing I would think about doing would be to create a small fur overcoat with hat and mittens.  As for the flooring issue, how about making a half inch raised platform area that comes out square  into the room and goes all the way back into the porch area behind the wall. Then I would construct a railing around the new raised area to create a new reading nook.

Good Luck

Silver Dollar Out

Oo, I like both those ideas, both for the chinchilla AND the Alexandria.

LoL She's mischevious haha. Yeh I will have to rip out the paper oh well.. at least it's not a bunch of strips or something. I will have to look at some pictures and see what I can find before I do anything. Thanks for the advice everyone =)