Is anyone looking for a half scale First Lady?

fov

Today at a mini flea market I saw a half scale First Lady shell for $80. I have a kit already (I paid more than that for it!) but I thought someone else on the forum might be looking for one? The seller is located in San Pablo, CA. The flea market continued for a few hours after I left, so I don't know if it sold, but if anyone wants to inquire I have her contact info and can PM it to you.

IMG_0515.jpg.5ce1e43828a7fd143b7412fa9e8

Was it in Benicia ? I was there I bought the brick house . I'm getting ready to post it. I bought some cool really old stuff for a steampunk lantern  I'm getting ready to do. I wanted to talk with everyone but I had to be in Tracy for a shower by 2pm . 

Yep, in Benicia! I'm not sure which one you're talking about, maybe I'll recognize it when you post the picture. There were some great deals there!

Oh I just saw the picture in your album. I don't remember seeing that one, maybe you left before I got there.

2 minutes ago, fov said:

Yep, in Benicia! I'm not sure which one you're talking about, maybe I'll recognize it when you post the picture. There were some great deals there!

Oh I just saw the picture in your album. I don't remember seeing that one, maybe you left before I got there.

Oh to bad our paths didn't cross. Someday I'm sure they will since I don't think we live to far from each other. I must have already left it was on the same table. I loved the table with all the really old stuff and a lot of old tin furniture .

Sorry Toni. :( Here's the email they sent out about it: http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/611840/9a187ec615/ARCHIVE

Their email address is at the bottom, you can contact them to ask to be added to the mailing list for future events.

The NAME website for Northern California is also a good place to keep an eye out: https://nameregionn2.org/

There's another flea market coming up on November 3 in Sebastopol. (This one is put on by a different group, but it's also good!) The NAME website has the details, under the Upcoming Events column.

Sorry Toni. :( Here's the email they sent out about it: http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/611840/9a187ec615/ARCHIVE

Their email address is at the bottom, you can contact them to ask to be added to the mailing list for future events.

The NAME website for Northern California is also a good place to keep an eye out: https://nameregionn2.org/

There's another flea market coming up on November 3 in Sebastopol. (This one is put on by a different group, but it's also good!) The NAME website has the details, under the Latest News and Upcoming Events columns.

Thank you, Emily!

I just emailed them. I'm so sad that I missed the flea market. Especially because there are so few around the Bay Area. Oh, well. I've got the Sebastopol one on my calendar now. And Good Sam is just around the corner so, yay!!! I have stuff to look forward to.

11 hours ago, kokomo said:

Thank you, Emily!

I just emailed them. I'm so sad that I missed the flea market. Especially because there are so few around the Bay Area. Oh, well. I've got the Sebastopol one on my calendar now. And Good Sam is just around the corner so, yay!!! I have stuff to look forward to.

Hi Toni 

I hope to go to Sebastopol I'd love to say Hi. If not I will be at the Good Sam show again would love to say Hi or even have lunch . So far I know Carrie will be there too. 

Oh, that would be fun. I'm not sure which of the day/days that I'll be able to go but I should know by the beginning of October. My current plan is to go both days but it's kind of rare that I get to have two days in a row to myself (needy family, lol). Let's touch base again in October! :)

• 1 month later...

I just found out last night that I can go to the Good Sam show today. Yay!! I know this is late notice but if you happen to see this let me know and we can try to meet. I'll check in again before I leave. I'm so excited to see all the goodies. It's going to be like Christmas for me only on a realllyyyy tight budget. ;)