Looking for What's Next Shingles

1martinimomma

Hi group,

I am searching for some What's Next Shingles color no. 41-1.  I have 4 boxes, but probably need 2 more boxes in order to shingle the Granville.   Let me know if you have any you would willing to sell or if you know someplace I could buy some.  I have been watching eBay, but haven't seen this particular color come up for sale.

Thanks,

Colleen

15 hours ago, 1martinimomma said:

They are in the brown range.  I have seen some 41-2 which are close but not the same.  If yours are brown I could send you one in the mail to see if they match.  Let me know if yours are in the brown color.  Thanks for offering.

You may have a hard time matching the color, especially if it’s old new stock. You might want to consider doing a pattern with one or more colors (even  in the same color range, the subtle changes can be really interesting) or even a combo of colors and shapes. 

• Like 1

That is a good idea Debora, and that may be the route I will have to take.  I got the 4 boxes off ebay for the price of one box regular.  But,  I don't think 4 boxes will cover the large roof of the Granville.  I guess I could sporadically intersperse the other two boxes among the 4 boxes and no one would even notice.