13 posts in this topic

I’m clearing off my work table to make room for dollhouse Christmas projects I’ve got going. I have a few offerings, all unassembled, some unpainted, some carefully china painted. Assembly instructions will be included. Assembly is done with simple materials like pipe cleaners, cotton balls, super glue and tacky glue. These make a really fun do-it-yourself project and it’s an affordable way to add beautiful dolls to your dollhouse.  These are porcelain dolls in 1:12 scale, cast, cleaned and fired, some are painted, by me. The china painted dolls undergo a meticulous process of 5 to 7 trips thru the kiln at temperatures that are high enough to set the paint permanently. Unpainted dolls can be painted with acrylics, chalks and even powders from your own makeup. Any questions, just ask. Scroll down because I’m going to put these in separate posts just to keep the descriptions orderly. 

First offering is a beautiful doll that is unpainted, porcelain bisque. She is known as Milady and her original sculpt was created by a well known doll artist named Paulette Stinson. Shown are two examples from the artist of a costumed Milady and the bisque I’m offering today. She would make a beautiful bride, she’s smiling and has darling dimples. I can offer her with your choice of two different style of arms, long white porcelain gloved arms, or plain hands. Both sets of arms are well formed to hold an item in the hands, like a book or bridal bouquet. I also have two different choices for shoes, one, a petite heeled shoe and the other a Georgian heel. Either could be painted or covered over with silk ribbon if desired. She is customized in her greenware stage, I put her on a nice Cynthia Howe designed long torso. 

033EC724-E9B3-4CEA-9C3C-07F8DB701420.jpeg

D51D2275-9780-4AFE-82AD-828C3181EACF.jpeg

76185B7E-56FB-411E-8C55-853806F07888.jpeg

2F5D3C36-9740-43EC-86F5-8E26AB5CCCE1.jpeg

China painted, unassembled. This is a doll that could be Mrs. Claus, maid, Grandma, peddler woman, fairy Godmother. only limited by your imagination. Final photo shows how I dressed mine. 

This doll is customized, her head was attached in the greenware stage to a body that (in my opinion) makes her easier to costume than the original Mrs Claus body. Original sculpt by Parker Levi. 

67700B9B-A20D-4E03-A0B0-D81AE4D68FAF.jpeg

0B0437A4-4946-447B-97A9-C146A986AB86.jpeg

64E5A188-D1AE-4B4D-BCA7-7B43A5371CE6.jpeg

This doll is unpainted, unassembled bisque porcelain. She can be painted with acrylics and chalks or powders from your own makeup. 

She is technically designed to be a sleeping fairy, but she can also be a sleeping lady, Mother with babe, etc. 

Original sculpt by Joyce Wolf.

F5C726AA-4848-44FC-8A26-24D00EDBE67B.jpeg

07129F58-F70D-417B-9A31-16E4FA90150E.jpeg

I have two unpainted Fairy Girl dolls. These also make cute Christmas elves. 

On one of them (left) her left ear goes straight back but is still pointed. That side could be covered with hair if desired but she is slightly discounted because of that. 

The legs and arms shown are all that I have available for this doll. She could only sit with the bare feet. With the taller legs she can stand of course. 

Original sculpt by Parker Levi, known as Fairy Girl 

8EBE996C-D108-424E-BF37-FBC335B9A1A3.jpeg

2FAAD1C7-442D-4CC4-B4CD-425C44028345.jpeg

I also have a crawling toddler available. Beautifully china painted, unassembled. It’s not letting me load a picture so pm me if interested and I can send a photo. 

She is known as Traci, original sculpt by Parker Levi. I have an example of her (little crawling toddler in red dress) in my porcelain doll album. 

Thats it for today! 

I just wish the toddler didn't look like her momma had made her up for a beauty contest.

Thank you Q! Thanks Nathalie! 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I just wish the toddler didn't look like her momma had made her up for a beauty contest.

I would think you know how incredibly hard it is to paint those little faces since you have made resin ones.....would you like it if I said your faces look like drag queens ? Please apologize to Karin 

3 people like this

4 hours ago, havanaholly said:

wow, that seems a bit insensitive....Im not sure why that comment was necessary.

3 people like this

I humbly apologize if I offended Karin; I have a cousin who used to inflict the child beauty contests on her little girl, and I feel so sorry for those children that that just burst out.  I wasn't trying to be insensitive. I am aware that my little horrors are not in the same league.  I thought that Karin might want to know.

2 people like this