Greenleaf Houses The next sale?

Mini maniac

I have bashed an Orchid with a Primrose and I have built a Beacon Hill.  I no longer have them which makes me sad but I had to sell them before we moved back to Florida.  Since being here, I have built the RGT Bungalow and acquired a 1978 Rehab, that I like to call "The Beast."  I am currently working on the laser cut Chantilly by Greenleaf.  I am wanting to buy some more kits.  I do prefer the Greenleaf Kits.  Does anyone know when or how often Greenleaf does the 20% sale?  I am in the mood to buy some kits but I want to wait to save some coin.  I can't decide on just one so I am thinking 2 maybe 3.  LOL.  Yes, I have a problem. 

3 hours ago, Dalesq said:

Have you signed up for the newsletter? If not, do so right away. Greenleaf sends emails with notices of kit availability and specials, and they’ve been offering sales fairly frequently. :)

Scroll to the bottom of the page

https://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/

Yes, I have been a long time subscriber.  I just wasn't sure if they had a routine for running their sales.  Twice a year?  Once per quarter? I know that had one a couple months ago.  I just wanted to see if I could hold off buying until the next sale. I would hate to but 2 or 3 kits and then find out that they are going on sale.  

Yay! I was waiting on this too. I decided about 2 days after the last sale ended that I wanted to build a Wildwood Stable for my grandson. (I wish I could just get back the one I made for my niece several years back, but I'm sure that's long gone. :( )

Thanks for saying it loud enough for them to hear!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Thimble Hall said:

I remember getting a 40% off  Greenleaf kits from HBS on their Founders day sale

Yes, I remember that sale but they did not carry the kits that I was wanting. But I am a happer camper now that I have my kits ordered.  20% off with free shipping.  

5 hours ago, sparklepuppies said:

Yay! I was waiting on this too. I decided about 2 days after the last sale ended that I wanted to build a Wildwood Stable for my grandson. (I wish I could just get back the one I made for my niece several years back, but I'm sure that's long gone. :( )

Thanks for saying it loud enough for them to hear!

I wonder what else I could get them to do, lol! :deal:

• Like 2

Unfortunately, the code doesn't work as stated in the email. It will give 20% off,  but not free shipping. I emailed Greenleaf, but online help says they're off for the weekend (understandably). Has anyone else been able to get it to work? (I was just trying to get some siding, and was below the normal free shipping threshold).

It should work fine if you spend over $50 since the 20% off part works, though.