Hello....

Joe_LeRoy3

I thought I should probably introduce myself...My name is Joe and I'm a 27 year old guy who lives in Montana. I'm completely new to the world of dollhouses, but I'm looking forward to starting this journey! I'm not sure what else to say here, but if you have any questions feel free to ask! I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody! 

Welcome to the little family, Joe.  A lot of men make miniatures.  You can google some of my favorites:  Ferd Sobol, Mark Turpin and James Carrington, for starters.  We have some really excellent artisans who belong to our little family here.

7 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Welcome to the little family, Joe.  A lot of men make miniatures.  You can google some of my favorites:  Ferd Sobol, Mark Turpin and James Carrington, for starters.  We have some really excellent artisans who belong to our little family here.

Thank you, Holly! I'll definitely be googling them!

13 minutes ago, 1martinimomma said:

Welcome Joe to the world of miniatures.  You will enjoy every minute of creating your own little world.  Just be careful, it's addicting and so self fulfilling.    

Thank you, Colleen! 

5 hours ago, Keifer said:

What up Joe, good to have ya here.  Have you decided on a project yet?

Hi Keith, 

Thank you! I figure I better start small for my first house, so I'm thinking about ordering the "Orchid Dollhouse Kit".  I'm really hoping it will be a good beginner project.