Timberbrook Working windows

I have a complete set of Timberbrook WORKING Windows for the Greenleaf Pierce Dollhouse. Unfortunately I don't have the house any longer, but the windows are still in the original box, they were never used.  I am looking to sell them, don't know what the original cost was since it was many many years ago when I purchased them. Any idea on what they are worth. Thank you. Dee

Debra, I have asked that your post be moved to the Trading Post forum, since members might be interested in buying your window upgrades and can negotiate pricing info via the personal messaging system.  Are you not planning to build another Pierce?

17 hours ago, Dee's mini world said:

I have a complete set of Timberbrook WORKING Windows for the Greenleaf Pierce Dollhouse. Unfortunately I don't have the house any longer, but the windows are still in the original box, they were never used.  I am looking to sell them, don't know what the original cost was since it was many many years ago when I purchased them. Any idea on what they are worth. Thank you. Dee

Hi Dee - I'd be keen on purchasing these if you don't mind sending to New Zealand?

23 hours ago, Dee's mini world said:

Oh! My! I am not even sure how to ship to New Zealand and if the customs cost would be feasible? 

It would just entail packaging up and taking to the post office as with sending anything I guess.  We only pay customs clearance on purchases over NZ$500.  

23 hours ago, havanaholly said:

You PM Rebecca the shipping costs info and I think she as the receiver gets stuck with the customs payments.

Generally the shipping costs are what makes purchases unfeasible these days.  International shipping has gone up ridiculously - I guess it's the way of making money now that letters are so limited.  No problem Dee if sending to NZ is too hard. :) 

• 1 year later...