Pardon my member name

Argh!

Every single name i wanted was taken.

My name is kat. I'm 49 and live in SE GA with my husband, our 3 kids (16 y o boy, 10 y o boy and girl twins), 4 dogs and 3 cats. I recently redid a cheaper not-real doll house from micheal's for my lil girl and decided i needed my own so i can arrange furniture exactly how i want and not have to share. I say not-real bc i recently found 3 steals on dollhouses and my twins decided real dollhouses have windows and stairs. Both twins now have a "real" dollhouse now and so do i. I came here today to find out about removing a first floor wall. As soon as I'm able to post pics, I'll show y'all what i mean.

• Like 1

In the dollhouse Facebook group, members expressed concern re support but i think i could 2 columns to support the upper floor while enlarging the kitchen area to an open kitchen and dining room. 

Welcome to the little family, Kathy.  The five posts to post pictures refers to making albums of your pictures in the Gallery; then you can copy and paste into your posts without having to worry about exceeding bandwidth, as there is a limit to what you can post directly from your phone or outside source.  You might want to run a piece of strip wood along the ceiling where you remove your wall and then install your posts; it'll look a lot more like a real house does when folks remove an interior wall.  Which house is your "real" house?  (and you can have more than one)

• Like 1

Hi Kathy,  love your tenacity to get your pictures posted!  I usually email them to myself and then resize them to the medium or large size to be able to upload the pictures.  It's a little tricky on this site with pictures. What facebook groups are you in?  You'll find lots of willing to help people here....Im currently working on a Duracraft as well.I like to use the plastic clear sheets at Hobby Lobby to replace windows - but you'll find that everyone has different ideas for how to do things.  take what you need and leave the rest behind!  Hope we see what you're working on soon.

Welcome Matey! :wave: I love your name.

This thread has info on how to start a gallery. It is for a desk top, not a phone. It might help you navigate. I usually send the pictures from my phone to my desk top computer. It is easier for me to see all the the little arrows to select. I also use picresize.com to resize. I swear, you will feel like a gold medal winner when you finally get a picture to load!   Once you do it, it does get easier. Goodluck!!

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=forums&module=forums&controller=topic&id=40441