Casa California- LA Times article

Keifer

He is truly one of a kind artist and is totally dedicated to his project.  I follow him on Facebook and sometimes when I become disappointed in my attempts to create something, I look at his work and know it's possible, if you are Chris Toledo, but not so much if your name is Colleen.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

I would have hoped he's post about such an awesome build.

He left this site a couple of years ago.  He is the one that posted the article on subway tiles, if you remember.   I don't think this forum was the genre he was looking for, like many talented builders and artists before and after him, they left looking for more content and creative insight than this site can provide.  If I can find his albums I will send you all a link.

• Like 1

Ive spoken to Chris several times, he's the nicest person and so willing to share his talents....alll you have to do is ask.  He is insanely talented and I love his subway tile tutorial.  He is exacting and has an incredible ability to find a solution to a dilemma and saying he's patient is an understatement.....each roof tile made by hand...wow, just wow.