Black Friday Deals?

LeFemmeFatale

If you get on their mailing list, you'll always get the list of coupon codes for the next couple of months on back of the sale catalogs. And they also email out the sale codes as they become available, it's just nice to see what sales are coming up in the near future.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lita said:

If you get on their mailing list, you'll always get the list of coupon codes for the next couple of months on back of the sale catalogs. And they also email out the sale codes as they become available, it's just nice to see what sales are coming up in the near future.

Thank you! I'm on the email list, but I didn't know there was a regular mailing list as well.

Here's a code for $25 off $100, through Dec 14: N3218

Or 20% off between Nov 8 and Nov 14: N3418

Last year they did a 25% off sale on Black Friday and another 25% sale on Cyber Monday. Those codes were sent out in email.

If you want to hold out for one of those and then they don't do them this year, there's also 20% off for Thanksgiving between Nov 20 and Nov 27: N3518

These codes are all on the back of the Holiday 2018 catalog. If you don't get the catalog in the mail you can also view it on their website, near the bottom of the page click where it says "Try the electronic version of our print catalog."

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fov said:

Here's a code for $25 off $100, through Dec 14: N3218

Or 20% off between Nov 8 and Nov 14: N3418

Last year they did a 25% off sale on Black Friday and another 25% sale on Cyber Monday. Those codes were sent out in email.

If you want to hold out for one of those and then they don't do them this year, there's also 20% off for Thanksgiving between Nov 20 and Nov 27: N3518

These codes are all on the back of the Holiday 2018 catalog. If you don't get the catalog in the mail you can also view it on their website, near the bottom of the page click where it says "Try the electronic version of our print catalog."

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate this! I just signed up for the mailing list, so hopefully I'll be in the loop in the future!

2 hours ago, LeFemmeFatale said:

Thank you! I'm on the email list, but I didn't know there was a regular mailing list as well.

I like getting the paper catalogs. You see things there that you might miss just web browsing. I think one time when I ordered there was an option to order a catalog. If you're not getting the catalig, I'm sure you can request it. 

• Like 2

I miss the old catalogs that were larger. I think they keep a pretty active Facebook presence..at least they used to, and show how to videos etc sometimes...might be another way to keep updated on sales.