McQueenie gypsy caravan

Thimble Hall

Thanks Karen, My Dr phoned this afternoon and said he has sent a fax to my pharmacy with three months of all the meds I take, so with  what I have already  I will  have lots. He said if I have to stay longer it is one less thing to worry about. My daughter drove me a store about 20 miles from home the day before yesterday and  I did some shopping leaning on the buggy but I practically crawled into the house on my return then yesterday and today  I was pretty rough. Also I know I shouldn't be going as so does Jonathon my doctor but he knows me well. I am not going to drop dead but my pain level will go sky high, he has thought of that and is putting  one more tablet on my prescription  fax and that  is  the morphine tablets I came off last year , he said use them if I have to and he feels better if I have them just in case.

The back brace things are not much good, they are heavy duty elastic and Velcro. I feel sure they would give my back a lot of support but I can't get it on by myself.

Just a few days to go. I will take my laptop with me so when I have the time I will check in. If I manage to get on the overnight ferry to the Uk I will see my sister for a couple of days and also my niece who will pick me up from my sisters house,,  My niece lives 25 minutes drive from Petite Properties!!

Karen I still have a big box here for you but I can't send it from Canada and I haven't been up to going to the US all this year, but I haven't forgotten, I will get it to you

XX Jeannine.