Been buying kits

asherah

LoL

I have bouth the Mckinley, the Westville, the Lily, the Newport, the Heritage, and the Linfield.. Sheesh. I need to stop buying kits until I finish these ones =p Oh I also have the garfield, and the flencroft under my bed. I'm almost done my alexandria tho! yay. I also have the hillsdale in the garage. omg. Someone stop me.

On 11/22/2018, 6:28:12, asherah said:

LoL

I have bouth the Mckinley, the Westville, the Lily, the Newport, the Heritage, and the Linfield.. Sheesh. I need to stop buying kits until I finish these ones =p Oh I also have the garfield, and the flencroft under my bed. I'm almost done my alexandria tho! yay. I also have the hillsdale in the garage. omg. Someone stop me.

you need to update your waiting the wings sections hahahahahahahhaha

No one here is going to testify against you lol

• Like 1

Oh and just for the record we are not hoarders either so don't worry you will not find a camera crew and a gang of workers in gas masks at you door. you can find room for many more yet.

A really neat trick is to stack them on top of one another till they are about desk height  , then you put a circle of wood on the top of the last one and throw a pretty  round tablecloth over the lot, add a lamp or a plant, maybe a candy dish and it can sit in your room and be admired. I figure you could maybe get 10 stashed like that.

Or buy a lovely pine trunk a decent size one it could hold a fair few  of the smaller ones.and it makes a good coffee table too.

Of course when you truly do run out of space  you could down size and go for 1/48th houses from Petite Properties. You can get three of four of them in boxes not much bigger than a shoe box. Trust me I have almost all of them. I am saving them for when I get really old , I figure I could manage them in the care home  I am certain I will shoved into, but  I have to buy them now as they may  not give me the internet.. well it's sounds like good sense to me/

• Like 3

The one negative about buying so many kits in advance is that your tastes and ideas change as you go through the process of building.  That's what I've found anyway!  I have a few kits hidden away however I have found that as I'm going through one project, another will suddenly pique my interest which I'll line up to do next.  Hence the kits stay hidden away! :D 

• Like 3

Welcome to the club!  You can see in my signature that I have quite a stash, and I keep looking for more!  I know I will never get them all built, but it is fun to find good bargains on the houses you want!  Luckily now, I have a walk up attic, so my kits are laying flat and out of sight from most people who never know of my addiction! :bigwink:

• Like 1