New Grandmother (Gigi)

Hello Everyone from Charlotte, NC.  I am a new Gigi to triplet girls and decided to start now on a dream dollhouse for my three Angel's.  I've chosen the Becon Hill and I'm a little overwhelmed.   I've done two small houses for my nieces and enjoyed the process even if they weren't perfect.   I'm really looking forward to reading all of the forums for help.  

Congrats, Gigi, to three beautiful granddaughters.  What a great gift to give those precious three girls.  You will find a wealth of information about building the Beacon Hill on the internet.  This the first house I built, a little frustrating at times, but so worth it.  Just take your time, and enjoy the build.  Ask questions, we love to answer them.  It will be fun for you and they will the love the house that Gigi built.

Welcome to the forum.

By the way, I have a house in Spartanburg in SC, that's not too far from you.  I still live in Houston, but will move to Spartanburg soon, I hope.  So, we will be close when I move.

• Like 2

Welcome to the little family Kendra! :gathering:  And congrats on becoming a three-fold Gigi! :D:cloud9:  

You will find lots of building advice from everyone here - just take your time...you have plenty of time before those grandbabies will be ready to play dollhouse!

• Like 1