Rumbled!

Hi All, After what I thought was a covert visit earlier in order to heap a little misery on Rebecca.....she of the wonderful Gypsy Caravan and other mini marvels. I was rumbled by Chris, Kathie and Holly. Hello Chris, Kathie and Holly. Anyway I thought it might be a little more polite of me to let you all know.....yes I'm still around. My essential, life saving, must have operation has been delayed until Santa has been.......my choice A) because I wanted to be around to ask him if it was he that damaged to inside of my chimney last year!! and B) if this is going to be my last chance at 'Merry Making' I'd rather merry make with most of my bits intact......plus Rosemary has ordered a Turkey that would scare the inmates of jurassic Park!

As a 'keep me going' thing I thought I'd accept the offer of some chemotherapy which is great but my hands have gone dead! Six years ago the chemo left me with peripheral neuropathy in my feet..(Makes you walk like Donald Duck)....now it's the hands.......so much for my short lived career as a wannabe miniaturist. You'll be happy to know however that I'm re-reading my way through WW1..........I know, I should get a life!

So, Hi to all........So good to know ya......Peace and Goodwill......Happy Easter......and anything else I missed!

xxx

Love the Jurassic turkey :D

Glad you’re visiting. I’m sorry about your hands, it must be frustrating. There’s always lots going on here to distract you. Hope you’re feeling better soon and enjoy the holidays.

Oh Mike it's so good to hear from you!  Sure do miss your humor. :)  I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to loose the hands.  I know how losing the feeling in the feet annoyed my dad. We will all be thinking about you and sending our prayers and good vibes this holiday season and during your treatments.

And yes- do pop in to share your mini wisdom whenever you can!  You are a real treasure here in mini world!   {{hugs}}

• Like 1

Mike! So great to see you here. I was just thinking about you and hoping all was going well. You are certainly missed around here. Terrible news about the hands, it must be incredibly frustrating, but great news that your op has been rescheduled. Wishing you and Rosemary a wonderful Christmas season and I’ll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for your upcoming op’s success. ((Big hugs))

Mike, so happy to hear from you.  We do miss you around here, as you can see.  :)  Hope your operation goes well, and in the meantime, glad you are getting the chance to enjoy Christmas with family.  Hope it's a truly happy one.  We'll be thinking about you when you have your surgery, and sending you good energy!

As so many have already said, I've really missed you around here as well and have been thinking of you!  I do wish you'd had better news for me - however a 'heads up' is a good thing and hopefully we can counter some of the issues you have mentioned with the forewarning.  Meanwhile - what a bugger about your hands!  I'm glad you're still up to typing - because it really is lovely to hear from you.  

I hope you get the answer you need from Santa - maybe the insurance will cover the chimney damage if you get a confession from him?

Don't be a stranger - but if you're not back on before, Merry Christmas!  Enjoy that turkey! xxx

Mike!!!  I am thrilled to see that you have popped on here.  I’ve thought of you quite a bit.  As with everyone else I wish only the best for you and Rosemary.  Am so sorry to hear about the hands.  Sure do miss your sense of humour.

Thanks so much for the welcome....I won't try to answer individually, even though I know I should. My 'session day' today and just got back home  looking rather like I've just returned from an Arctic trek!.....You are not allowed to leave the hospital unless you are wearing gloves and a scarf wrapped around your face so every time a session ends you see upwards of ten people shuffling through the corridors looking like 'colourful mummies'! (I'm in burgundy and grey today)

Re: typing Kathie, it's all done with one pointy finger.........you should see me on my piano.........Mozart.....eat your heart out!