Skilcraft Victorian manor with coach house

6 posts in this topic

I purchased this kit from an individual and when I opened the box found there is no instructions. Would anyone know where they could be found? Thanks.

Wonder if any of the sellers on ebay, etc that have this house kit listed for sale would be interested in making a copy of the instructions and selling them for a nominal fee to you?   Just a thought.  :hmm:

someone on this forum has this kit, just need to remember who!

Hi Shelly,

I have this kit in my stash.  I will see if I can get to it (in the attic), but think it is on top of the stack, so should be easy to open the box and slip out the instructions.  If you send me a PM with your email address and I will try to get them scanned and sent to you.

Matt

1 person likes this

Shelly, to send Matt a PM just hover your cursor over his username or avatar and you will get a drop-down box with a button at the bottom left to click.

5 hours ago, madtex1967 said:

Hi Shelly,

I have this kit in my stash.  I will see if I can get to it (in the attic), but think it is on top of the stack, so should be easy to open the box and slip out the instructions.  If you send me a PM with your email address and I will try to get them scanned and sent to you.

Matt

Yes, it was you lol....glad you saw this Matt!