Newbie from Florida!

9 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! Just got a Beachside Bungalow Doll house(Real Good Toys) from hubby for Xmas. Never put one together before so hubby will be helping me out, he is in the painting and construction business....so at least one of us will be able to figure it out.LOL! I am very crafty and do very well with detailed projects! Looking forward to learning more about the world of miniatures! Love tiny things....:):)

Welcome to the little family, Teri.  Where in FL are you?  I'm just west of Pensacola.

1 person likes this

Hi Ciara. Welcome. Beachside bungalow was my first one also. You will love it 

1 person likes this

Hi Teri :wave:  Welcome to our little family! :gathering:   You will find lots of folk here ready and willing to share suggestions, tips and advice throughout your building process. 

Have fun!

1 person likes this

Teri, my MIL lives in Sun City Center.  One of the hubs' & my favorite eateries is Frenchie's on Clearwater Beach; ever since we ate their grouper reuben sandwiches we always ask seafood restaurants that have grouper on the menu to make them for us.  We have a place in Perdido Key that has them on their menu, so we can now get them locally.

1 person likes this

Hi Ciara! I'm new here and have never made my own dollhouse too. Learning from other people on the forums will help.

Hi Ciara, welcome!  I love that model house and I made one last year! You're going to have Osmond much fun with it!