Newbie with partial Tennyson ArtPly kit needs help

funkisockmunki

I have an old Tennyson kit from the ArtPly era. It has two separate porch roofs instead of the one big wraparound one, and the porch railings are separate pieces instead of the big one-piece thing they have now. I'm missing the schematics and instructions but working from newer parts lists I've found I'm missing many large structural pieces. If you can provide any details or tracings of these bits, it would really help me.

What I'm missing: it's a lot!

Right front first floor and door
Right front second floor
Bay windows 3 pieces (left front)

Dormer sides
Dormer Roof left and right
Dormer front
Spike trim
Dormer Roof trim

Large peak front
Small peak front

Chimney sides A & B
Chimney front C, back D, and top E
Small inner roof (L-shaped piece)
Round window trim, 4 pcs
Bay window tops & bottoms (same size?)
The two V-shaped roof braces that are on the back side, one big, one small

Thank you!

Additional kits are too expensive. I got this one at a ReStore (as-is) building salvage store.

I'm very handy and have the tools. I just need tracings, or if I can't find someone with all the parts willing to trace, I'll just reverse engineer them myself. I'm determined to complete it, have already started.

• Like 1

Oh I love this determination - so maybe someone will have the schematic and can trace them for you ... might take a while but clearly you’re going to get the job done....can’t wait to see pictures! Wish I could do more to help.  Have you tried doing a search here on the forum using the house name?

That’s great news that you have woodworking experience. With that knowledge you CAN do this.  I suggest buying a new prebuilt door from Miniatures.com or any of the other online suppliers. The dormer can be left off if you wish. 

This site might have all of the trim you are looking for:

https://www.northeasternscalelumber.com/shop/dollhouse-trim.html?page=all

I have schematics, and thanks to Carolyn C, I have the correct set of instructions and diagrams now. I'm trading tracings with her since we both have the same kit, missing different parts.  Except we're both missing sheet 4, which includes the right side front walls and the bay window top/bottom trim. If anyone can send a tracing of those, and the dimension of the small trim piece, we would be grateful. PM me.

Thanks everyone!

• Like 1