1/12 Scale Modern Dollhouse Bathtub

BobbySpragg

This is a beautiful modern elegant bathtub ready for your dollhouse or diorama. Made of white PLA.

Measures 5" long x 1 5/8" tall x 2 3/8" deep

Print Time: 2hrs - 18min
Filament Used: 14.58 Meters

All of my items are created on a 3D Flashforge Creator Pro Printer. They are printed at 200 microns resolution which is very detailed.

This item is sold unpainted. This item is designed for 1/12 scale.

MADE IN THE USA

Can be found at:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/609904240/112-scale-modern-dollhouse-bathtub?ref=shop_home_active_14&crt=1

download.png

I love this. We really need some bathroom fixtures options. I tried making a tub out of paper clay and one out of wood. Just awful experiments. I have the plastic one from Chrysonbon but haven't used it yet (I totally dislike the other parts of the kit and only bought it for the tub). This looks like the way of the future!

21 hours ago, jbnmini said:

So my question is- how easily can those nub faucets be removed in case my design would be to have the faucet come out of the wall, rather than up the side of the tub?

If it’s like other 3D printed materials, I would think you’d be able to slice them off with a sharpe blade and then give it a quick sand.

• 1 month later...

As I was sharing progress pictures of my kitchen I realised I should give credit where credit is due.  Some of you expressed a liking of my double farmhouse sink.  Well that is all thanks to Bob.  He was kind enough to print this to my specifications and it turned out great. 

F87E624A-D934-4087-875C-E8BCCF906562.jpeg

• Like 3

Now that I see a better picture of your kitchen floor, OMG!!!  Your kitchen is fantastic!  Two questions:  Did you make the wall ovens (& how?) and if the window over that boss double sink were in a 1:1 house, how would it open?

2 hours ago, havanaholly said:

Now that I see a better picture of your kitchen floor, OMG!!!  Your kitchen is fantastic!  Two questions:  Did you make the wall ovens (& how?) and if the window over that boss double sink were in a 1:1 house, how would it open?

The bottom oven is a kit from Elf miniatures.  I used the leftover aluminum sheeting to make a second oven front.  The Elf oven has an opening front and a rack on the inside, mine does not.  As far as the window goes...it would only open a crack.  It was my first window and I believe there is an art to making quality windows.  I may make a new one. 

I think I could make a working sash window out of 1/16" basswood, sandwiching the frame parts in layers, and God only knows how many I'd have made by the time I 1) gave up and threw it all in the trash or 2) succeeded in making one that worked AND looked reasonably OK.  I made "working" windows in the farmhouse with pin-hinged lower transoms.

9 hours ago, Sable said:

The window give me the illusion that it would swing out from the bottom like a hopper window would. I think it’s a cool window.

That's what I thought, too; that's how I made all the windows in the farmhouse to work.