Hello from Oregon!

hyssop

Hello! I am new to the forum but have been generally lurking for the last while. I've started my second dollhouse (the first was a Buttercup a few years ago) an Orchid! I also am into ball-jointed dolls and making clothes and props for such.

My Orchid is going to be a small Victorian cottage called Sloe Tangle. I've primed the trim and gotten the floors and walls glued together, still so much work left but I'm having a great time. Happy to be a member!

Hi Caitlin, thanks for letting us know you're around.  I'm sure you've already seen how many helpful people there are on the site.  After you've posted 5 times you'll be able to share pictures of your work with everyone or just be able to keep a record of it.  We'd love to see what you've done and share your gifts with us!  Welcome!

Sloes are berries that grow on bushes and are also known as blackthorn.  They are used to flavor gin.

Welcome to the little family, Caitlin.  When you have made five posts you can share pictures of your builds in albums in the Members' Gallery.

• Like 1

Well, living in Oregon famous for berries (LOVE Marionberries!!), Sloe Tangle seems appropriate. :)

Hi Caitlin! :wave:  Glad to decided to officially join us!  Looking forward to seeing pics of your projects.