1:12 furniture and kits looking for a good home

8 posts in this topic

A friend of mine always brings me miniatures from the East Bay Depot for Creative Reuse for Christmas.  She is incredibly well meaning, but she has never quite grasped that I work in half scale, and miniatures in 1:12 scale don't really work for me.  I am offering them here for anyone who would like them (just the cost of shipping; I hope that is OK to say).  PM me if you are interested.

I have two House of Miniatures kits (candle stand and corner washstand), a desk, and a cabinet that looks like it belongs in a general store.  The kits are still shrink-wrapped, but the desk and cabinet are definitely used, and could do with a little TLC.  I have included a picture of the top of the desk, so that you can see it has some scratches.

WashstandKit.jpg.d6fed8e45ab450802243ebfCandlestickKit.jpg.867a9dd27bff5fe432768Desk.thumb.jpg.593ae35944a0ddcbc024a5afbGeneralStoreCabinet.thumb.jpg.20406f429b

1 person likes this

:wave: Hey there! I just sent you a PM. The little cabinet looks as if it belongs in my 1880s Bohemian inn and restaurant ... cubbies for room keys in the reception area? 

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, KathieB said:

:wave: Hey there! I just sent you a PM. The little cabinet looks as if it belongs in my 1880s Bohemian inn and restaurant ... cubbies for room keys in the reception area? 

It's yours.  I responded to your PM.  Sounds like an excellent use of the cabinet!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Debsrand56 said:

It's yours.  I responded to your PM.  Sounds like an excellent use of the cabinet!

:clap: and :cheer:and :cucumber: and :bouncesmile: and :note: and so on! :) 

Hi I pm'd you about the corner shelf and the desk if its available....

It's still available.  I'll PM you, and you can respond with your address.