Beacon Hill Newbie

TamaraLynn

I received the Beacon Hill kit for Christmas and I'm so excited to get started.  I am restraining myself because I have been reading tips and hints and suggestions from this forum....I don't want to get started and then wish i would have done something different.  I plan on adding electric to mine....thank goodness I am not in a hurry.  I'm still deciding on my colors both inside and out.....adding wainscotting and additional Victorian trim details.  My husband is chuckling because my normal style it's very rustic cottage. Lol. Glad to be a part of this group.

Tamara 

• Like 2

Welcome to the little family, Tamara.  I would wait before committing to styles & colors until you have at least put the shell into dry fit; I was determined my Glencroft would be Miss Marple's cottage until I began to dry fit it and it demanded to become a village pub.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Welcome to the little family, Tamara.  I would wait before committing to styles & colors until you have at least put the shell into dry fit; I was determined my Glencroft would be Miss Marple's cottage until I began to dry fit it and it demanded to become a village pub.

I'm jotting notes down, ideas really...but now on being fish and patient. Lol not something I was when I was younger!  I love looking at the albums with all the photos...there are some extremely creative people here.