Picket Hill Dollhouse Kit

CeeCee

A reasonable price, no.

I'm sure it will appear on ebay tho - just wait and watch - but the prices might not be "good". Set up an ebay search that will notify you of when it appears for sale.

Also - consider joining The Quarter connection - that is where it is most likely to appear for sale. 

Every furniture kit was available until January 1st of this year. I got an email from the Betterley site saying if I wanted to order any of the Lydia Pickett furniture, it needed to happen by midnight of December 31st, because they no longer will be offering it.

Have you checked out Betterley's Cranberry Cottage? Very colonial and cute. 

CeeCee,

I have the Pickett Hill House  kit available.  It is new,still in the box. Selling as a package deal is the house kit, the landscape kit, unopened furniture kits (all except boys room), 6 ceilings lights, and transformer lighting wizard from Lighting Bug.  Get in touch if interested.

The retired Betterley kits are few and far between on eBay. I watch for them in half scale and was lucky to get some kits recently from someone who had a lot of the 1:24 furniture kits. Once in awhile the 1:48 kits get listed, but not much of the Lydia Pickett. 

I’m still looking for the 1:24 Lydia Pickett ladies writing desk...and maybe someday I’ll find the Doll Hospital Kit (I missed out on one that came up on eBay earlier this year.)