Really need instruction to Laurel Town Home

MGB

I am new to this site and forum and I am really in need of help. I paid a hefty price for a Laurel Town home from a seller on Etsy, I asked if it came with instruction and was promised it did. When it arrived 1 month later the "instructions" were on 2" by 4" inch cards and were just pictures with no written instructions. They were so small I could not even see them with a magnifying glass. If anyone out there has the step by step written instructions to build the dollhouse in the picture I attached please contact me. I would even be willing to pay a reasonable amount for them as the pieces are useless without some help.

dollhouse.png

Edited by fov
removed email address

Hi Mike, welcome to the forum. I removed your email address, people can contact you through the Private Message system here on the forum.

This house is made from a MakeCNC scroll saw pattern. Maybe if you buy the pattern it will have the instructions you need: https://www.makecnc.com/doll-houses/mansions/

(Unfortunately a lot of the houses on their website look like knock-offs of Greenleaf and Real Good Toys dollhouses. Seems like a legal gray area.)

• Like 1

Hi Mike, welcome, even though it's not a Greenleaf house please don't think we won't try to help you or you can't be here....everyone on the forum is helpful and will do their best to get you going in the right direction.  Hope you'll hang out and keep us posted on your progress!  It's a beautiful house!

• Like 2