Dollhouses for sale

Nissan350z1

Blair, welcome to the forum.  I've asked a moderator to move this thread to the Trading Post area, where items may be offered for sale, however any pricing information should be exchanged via Personal Message (PM). It would help if you would share your location. If you are lucky, there may be someone nearby with a house to sell. If you can pick it up, it is better than having it shipped. Doll houses, especially ones that are electrified, often suffer from the bumps and jolts of shipping.

Hi, Blair.  If you would like to try building your own detailed dollhouse, you can purchase a kit and most basic supplies from the Greenleaf store; just go to the bottom of any page and where in pale gray it reads "Greenleaf Doll House Kits" you can click on that to reach the company home page and the buttons on the left will take you to the lists of photos of the assembled kits, as well as the shopping sites.

If you are in south Florida I am finishing up a lovely mid-sized electrified house which will be offered as an auction item at a high-end children’s charity gala in March. If they choose not to accept it then I will be selling it. See attached:

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=7520

4 hours ago, KathieB said:

Blair, welcome to the forum.  I've asked a moderator to move this thread to the Trading Post area, where items may be offered for sale, however any pricing information should be exchanged via Personal Message (PM). It would help if you would share your location. If you are lucky, there may be someone nearby with a house to sell. If you can pick it up, it is better than having it shipped. Doll houses, especially ones that are electrified, often suffer from the bumps and jolts of shipping.

Thank you and I will share my location. I’m in Mooresville, NC. The shipping damage make since.