• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• English Ivy
      By vintagegirl
      Little English Ivy is helping me figure out my room box layout! The room box is a gift for the lady who sold me my Duracraft Farmhouse. I felt that the little mugs with all of her family members' names on them should be returned to her. But I figured she was being practical when she included them with the dollhouse. So I figured I would give her a way to display and keep them safe (they are on the etegere behind Ivy). I'll post pictures when I get it all done.
    • Ginger Ai Doll
      By vintagegirl
      My little cowgirl, Ginger! She is even cuter in person than I expected!!
    • New Ball-Jointed Doll Leucocryne!
      By vintagegirl
      I think I will call her "Lucy" for short. She is so cute! I bought her off Amazon, and here she is helping me shop for her new friends. She is an Ai Doll from Jun Planning. Very very happy with this purchase!

• Lucy doll
      By vintagegirl
      Happy Birthday to me! (this month...) So Little Lucy has a birthday cake for me, and the rainbow rug I crocheted is finished!
    • One Inch Scale BJD
      By Dalesq
      Meet Jonah, the Tennyson's new tenant.
      Jonah is a true one inch scale ball-jointed doll designed and sold by Garmonsway Designs in New Zealand. The designer sells them through her Etsy store https://www.etsy.com/nz/listing/173388571/bjd-dollhouse-sized-mature-tiny?
      Jonah is a "Chris" doll, number 7 of 50 made for the first edition. He has 19 points of articulation and is amazingly detailed. He will need to be painted and wigged (and clothed ) and I'm enlisting help from my daughter who mods BJDs
      Jonah needs a hard hat because the Tennyson is still under construction, and now that he's moving in, of course, he wants to remodel!