Just joined this community

LeeB

Greetings, everyone!

I retired a couple of years ago and have spent the time since then getting our retirement home in shape. My wife and I spent the last 20 years of our careers teaching in overseas mission schools and returned to NE OH to settle down close to our kids. She taught early elementary and I taught high school English, art and theatre.

We first started with a miniature house while newlyweds because we were living in S California and thought we never would be able to afford a real life-sized house there. We had to sell that doll house when we went abroad to work, but kept most of the furnishings we had collected. We were able to pick up a few more pieces in various other countries, which was fun.

I recently dug an old kit out of storage that I hadn't seen for years and decided to tackle it. The big challenge is that we bought it cheap because it is incomplete and even missing the instructions. It is a SW Crafts Country Estate. If anyone can help out with a copy of the plans, I would be most grateful and am willing to reimburse for the cost of copies and postage. Scans sent by email would also work. I can send contact info if you are willing to help. 

Thanks,

Lee B