1/12 Scale Farmhouse Kitchen Sink (Double Bowl)

BobbySpragg

This is a modern Farmhouse style Kitchen Sink ready for your dollhouse or diorama. Made of white PLA.

Measures 69mm long x 43mm wide x 21mm deep

Print Time: 1hrs - 34min
Filament Used: 13.58 Meters

All of my items are created on a 3D Flashforge Creator Pro Printer. They are printed at 200 microns resolution which is very detailed.

This item is sold unpainted. This item is designed for 1/12 scale.

MADE IN THE USA

Can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/672286645/112-scale-farmhouse-kitchen-sink-double?ref=shop_home_active_6

il_fullxfull.1782049717_pad8.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Bob- these are great....was wondering about the fixtures as well....I mean I can purchase or make my own, but I have never bought anything printed 3D before....what would be the best tool to use to drill small holes for the fixtures and drain? 

I think I may have purchased a 1:48 scale fireplace from you on eBay. It's so hard to find anything with detail in this small of a scale, I was happy to have found yours. It's not finished yet but this is what I've done so far with it: 

fireplace.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2019, 10:31:30, jbnmini said:

Hey Bob- these are great....was wondering about the fixtures as well....I mean I can purchase or make my own, but I have never bought anything printed 3D before....what would be the best tool to use to drill small holes for the fixtures and drain? 

I use a pin vise to drill small holes

• Like 1

On 2/14/2019, 10:31:30, jbnmini said:

On 2/13/2019, 5:09:18, havanaholly said:

Bob, Keith showed it off in his post.  Do you also print the fixtures for it?

Fixtures to small to print