Duracraft Victorian VH600 free to good home

Bluestocking

I have a hand-me-down Duracraft Victorian VH600 that I would be happy to give to someone who would love and build it.  It is from the 1980s, never opened.  I have no idea of the condition but the box is clean and whole so I'm assuming that everything inside is good.

It is very heavy, so I can't mail it, sorry.  I am willing to drive to a southern L.A. Co. or Orange Co. Calif. location if you can't come and get it, and I would be happy to hang on to it for a while if necessary.

The box says "21 in. x 47 in. x 40 in." -- ten rooms!

3968.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwe, I would LOVE IT but unfortunately I am way way up in northern Canada. Too bad you weren't in Seattle which is still far away as I have a friend wintering there and will be back up in APRIL.  I hope you give it to someone who will do it justice. Your a sweetheart to give it away!!!

I have the VH600 that I started 2 yeas ago. I have it all primed and painted an half the roof done. It’s a very ** Large**house. It’s very nice of you to donate to some lucky mini person... I paid 100.00 for mine. ( not sure if I was suppose to say a price) I’m doing a redo of a Pierce rite now,but I can’t wait to get back to it.