Lancaster Miniature Show Re-Scheduled!

jbnmini

I just received my latest copy of Dollhouse Miniatures magazine and saw that the Lancaster Miniatures Show was labeled as "cancelled"!  I was quite sad until someone on a FB forum informed my that it was merely rescheduled and moved to a new location!

Sunday, May 19, 2019   10am-3:30pm

Scenic Village at Harvest Drive

3368 Harvest Drive, Gordonville, PA  17529

email: lancasterminishow@gmail.com

215-943-3453

$6.00 Adult   $3.00 Children under 12   $1.00 discount with advertisement or (mailer) card

So, this new location is REALLY in PA Dutch Country!!  So if you love Lancaster County and seeing the Amish....this is the show for you!  C'mon and make a weekend of it!  This location is just down the road a bit from the village of Intercourse and the famous Kitchen Kettle Village and quilt shops!  Also just a short distance away is the Bird-in-Hand Farmers Market, bakery and restaurant....and if you travel just past the Harvest Drive location and thru a covered bridge you will come to Route 30 and are within minutes of outlet shopping (Rockvale Square and Tanger Outlets), restaurants and hotels.  

Hope to see you there!

• Like 2