Flip This Dollhouse

Sable

oh man would I LOVE to see his shop!!  Just the kind of shop I dream of having someday!!  :D  And throw in a side-trip to Earth-n-Tree....oh yeah!!   Well you folks have a wonderful trip and be sure to post lots of pics!

If hubby and I make our trip up to Maine this year, maybe I will see if I can talk him into a little side trip!  LOL

6 minutes ago, Sable said:

Great idea! Earth n Tree is pretty close to Boston.

Have already added Earth and Tree to the itinerary. Would like to visit the glass museum in Sandwich, too. So many things, so little time! We're going to be wishing we'd scheduled more days, but we'll make it work.

6 hours ago, chapchap73 said:

Kathie, Earth and Tree is only an hour away from Boston. It's definitely worth the trip.

Now I'm envious!  I would love to visit that store someday!  They have great stuff, and the people I've dealt with there seem so nice.

• 9 months later...
On 2/25/2019, 9:40:06, KathieB said:

We're going to have to be meticulous with our planning to include everything we want to see and do.

Off topic but I just have to comment .... after meticulous planning for this Boston area road trip, we ended up going to Amsterdam instead. Saw nothing in Massachusetts beyond the inside of the airport. :D  Funny how life happens while you're making plans. Mass. is still on my bucket list.

• Like 1