Loren Korff Half Scale Farmhouse

thriftymini

Sigh, returned from the Seattle Miniature Show without the Loren Korff Half Scale Farmhouse.  Told it was sold and did not even make it to mini acres at the show.

Already have the 1:12 scale farmhouse by Loren Korff that we bought as a rehab.  It is my absolute favorite house.  Love the big porch.  Did not know a half scale of this house existed.

Disappointed today, but now dreaming that someday will find just a shell of the half scale farmhouse or even the house in need of rehab.

I wonder if they decided not to sell... you know - right before the show, someone in the family wanted to keep it.  

But if it had been there, would there have been a mad rush to Mini acres to get that house? I can't see how it would work...a room of mini-loving people...miniacres might create a blue light special crowd rush! lol!

• 3 months later...

Hi, Christine.  I just saw your post about the Loren Korff half-scale farmhouse and I happen to have one for sale at this time.  Unfortunately, I can't tell if this post is actually from March of this year or earlier.  Please let me know if you are still interested in purchasing one of these and I can send you pictures.   I live in Northern California (Sonoma County) and while it might be a bit pricey to ship, I don't think it's out of the question given the size of this house. 

Ginna Gillen

Windsor, CA

18 hours ago, Ginna said:

I can't tell if this post is actually from March of this year or earlier.

The post date is the current year if no year is shown. Prior years show the year.

Ginna, you might want to send Christine a private message to make sure she sees this. I just checked her profile and she hasn't been on the forum since March. You can send a PM by clicking her username, and then clicking on the envelope / Message button on her profile.