When is Primrose Coming Back?

mcamp

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to get my hands on a couple Primrose kits, but these have been sold out for quite some time. Over the holidays, I called Greenleaf and was told they would be returning around mid-January. I know this would be a wonderful starter house for me before I eventually tackle my Willow. Fingers crossed that they are coming back soon.

Thank you for any insights! I hope you all have a great weekend!

-Melissa

3 hours ago, mcamp said:

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to get my hands on a couple Primrose kits, but these have been sold out for quite some time. Over the holidays, I called Greenleaf and was told they would be returning around mid-January. I know this would be a wonderful starter house for me before I eventually tackle my Willow. Fingers crossed that they are coming back soon.

Thank you for any insights! I hope you all have a great weekend!

-Melissa

Hi Melissa,

If you just can't wait, this site still has some:

http://www.qualitytoys.com/primrose-dollhouse.html

I think this is why so many of us have so many kits stashed here and there - just in case!

Good luck!

Jodi

• Like 3

5 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I thought surely the Victorianna would be available by now, it's been at least 14 years that we've been waiting...)...

YES!!! And turn some 1/12 dollhouse to 1/24 scale . A Garfield, a Beacon Hill, a Orchid, a Lily....etc...

• Like 1