Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1/12 Scale Modern Dollhouse Toilet

5 posts in this topic

This is a modern elegant toilet ready for your dollhouse or diorama. Made of white PLA. (Safe for children). I can print this any color. Just ask.

Can be displayed 3 ways. seat-lid up, seat-lid down, lid up-seat down.
Seat and lid come seperate.

Measures 1 3/4" wide x 2 3/4" tall x 2" deep

Print Time: 1hrs - 18min
Filament Used: 10.18 Meters

All of my items are created on a 3D Flashforge Creator Pro Printer. They are printed at 200 microns resolution which is very detailed.

This item is designed for 1/12 scale.

MADE IN THE USA

Can be purchased here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/680045977/112-scale-modern-dollhouse-toilet?ref=shop_home_active_7&crt=1

download (1).png

download (2).png

download.png

1 person likes this

How elegant, and sorely needed. If I were doing a modern house, I'd be on it in a heartbeat!

Oh, same here!  I can't wait to see the lavatory and bathtub/ shower to go with that elegant commode!

Dangit Bob! Now I have to make a modern bathroom room box!  LOL  :ohyeah:

This is great!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Out of Practice
      By jenr627
      I have built a bunch of mini homes but I think the last one I did was over 4 years ago.  I really want to get back into it, I have tons of kits that I have great ideas for but I am feeling a little panic.  I just have not done this in so long I feel like I am going to screw it up somehow.  Starting with a Buttercup cottage for a 4 year old relative.  Looking for some good tips and maybe a few words of encouragement!
      Thanks!
      Jen in NJ
    • New member introduction and first questions :)
      By miniature14
      Hi everyone,
      I am happy to join this community of all things miniature.
      A little about myself: I have a very creative mind. Ever since I was a kid, I collected toys and simulated battles or adventure stories. I think that miniatures helped me escape from reality and I was able to create my own world. However, growing up, I lost touch of this passion of mine. I hope to rediscover this passion by exploring other people's creative worlds.
      First 2 questions: Where do you usually buy your miniatures and what do you look for ?

• Floor plan
      By sara_lee
      First floor: Entry area, dining room, music room
      Second floor: Bathroom, bedroom, hallway/staircase area
      Third floor: Kitchen 
    • 1/12 Scale Farmhouse Kitchen Sink (Single Bowl)
      By BobbySpragg
      This is a modern Farmhouse style Kitchen Sink ready for your dollhouse or diorama. Made of white PLA.
      Measures 69mm long x 43mm wide x 21mm deep
      Print Time: 1hrs - 30min
      Filament Used: 12.58 Meters
      All of my items are created on a 3D Flashforge Creator Pro Printer. They are printed at 200 microns resolution which is very detailed.
      This item is sold unpainted.  This item is designed for 1/12 scale.
      MADE IN THE USA
      Can be found here:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/674192481/112-scale-farmhouse-kitchen-sink-single?ref=shop_home_active_14&crt=1

• Hi! I'm new to this site and have just rescued an old Schoenhut dollhouse
      By laurieb223
      Hello friends! I have recently acquired a large Shoenhut dollhouse with hard wiring. Since the wires are bare or frayed, I have decided to rewire this house for safety reasons. I have never hard wired a dollhouse, but have used tape wire in the ones I do own. Does anyone have any tips to get me started or point me in the right direction? Thank you, Laurie