Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Grandville directions

7 posts in this topic

Forgive me if this is a question already answered.  I just bought a partially complete Grandville at an antique store. Does anyone have the directions or know where to get them?

I don't recall the Grandville being a Greenleaf production.  Anyone know who made it?  It would make looking for the instructions a whole lot easier.

Paula, please make us an introduction in the Newcomers' Forum.

The Granville is by Artply. I think there is a copy of instructions online. but I can't remember the site. @mesp2k might have an idea. It is an older site that had several builders who gave tips. I can see the the tan background in my minds eye, but I can't find the site now.

If we can't find one, I will crack open my Kit and make a copy for you Paula.

1 person likes this

I finished a Granville recently.  I will check to see if I still have the instructions when I get home tonight.  I would be happy to scan and email them to you.  

2 people like this

I have the instructions.  If you pm your email address I will scan them and send them to you tomorrow.

1 person likes this

Paula, if you hover your cursor over Coleen's avatar you will get a drop down box; click on the envelope icon next to "message" and you will be able to send her a Private Message.  This is a public website, so spammers and webbots can harvest any  personal info you post.

I just found a beautiful Granville at estate sale and so happy 

its exquisite 

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• G.E.L. Products Heather H-67
      By Mogul319
      I bought the above mentioned dollhouse some 25 years ago to build with my daughter; alas it never got completed.
      Now I want to build it for her daughter: my grandaughter.
      Unfortunately, I have misplaced the written instructions, and the VHS ate the instruction video.
      Would anyone have a copy of either?

• Looking for Instructions Dura-Craft FM 500 Farm House
      By molly brady
      Hello Everyone,
      I've just joined the website community and I'm in need of a copy of the instructions for Dura-Craft FM 500 Farm House. I haven't built a doll house in years, but I'm eager to get back in the game. Can anyone help me get a copy of the instructions?
      Thanks!
      Molly in Northern California
    • Newbie from Canada found a vintage Glencroft
      By Ijustwanttodecorate
      Good morning everyone,
      I'm so glad to have found this site to try and figure out what I'm doing! I recently purchased a 1983 Glencroft dollhouse from kijiji as I instantly fell in love with the idea of this build. I've had a penchant for miniature things since I was a small girl, anything small I tend to fall in love with, I'm not sure why! I was lucky enough to have my mothers old dollhouse given to me as a child and I remember well the struggles of wallpapering to this day! I still have it and may revisit it one day, but for now I'll be working on the Glencroft. The kit looks to be whole from what I can tell.... but only came with the warm up instructions.... yikes! I do not think I can tackle this without so I have contacted Greenleaf to see if they can help. I am eagerly awaiting their response so I can try and get this project moving! Let's hope it doesn't take too long so I can start posting progress and asking questions ! Thanks to all in advance!
    • Duracraft instructions shenandoah log cabin
      By sweetdachshundstoo
      Hello,

It seems our landlord fail to mention that our garage turned into a swimming pool when it rained.  I was able to save the wooden pieces of the Shenandoah Log Cabin, but not the instructions.    If anyone has a copy or know where I can get one I would greatly appreciate it.  I will pay for them and shipping
    • Magnolia
      By Denneandoll
      Where/How can I get better assembly detail pages and pictures for the magnolia dollhouse? The instructions that came with the house don't have nearly enough detail as to how to build the house.