Although in the near term I won't be able to contribute... It is rude to drop by without annoucing your arrival :)

Scott, living in Phoenix, Arizona with family. Years desired to build a dollhouse for daughters, but time and life didn't allow. I hope to refocus later in life and build in On30, O gauge (Lionel) narrow gauge model railroad.  Large scale, and motion.

Will post in correct forum, will pass on a Dura-Craft  Heritage.  

I looked through a lot of your posts and work.  Stunning demonstration of skill, art, focus and patience!

4 hours ago, havanaholly said:

Welcome to the little family, Scott.  It's OK to build dollhouses for adult daughters, wife, granddaughters (or sons), nieces (nephews), neighbor children or children's hospitals.

Good grief!! I had no idea that one needs a reason to build a doll house!! :rofl: 

1 hour ago, havanaholly said:

WE don't; I expect some folks, starting out, think that they do.

There are two kinds of people in the world -- those who know the joy of building miniatures "just because" and those who do not. I pity the latter. 

But then there are those who, after getting their feet wet, discover the joy of creating little worlds for their own sake.  Scott, my hubs plays with N-scale trains, so any building that gets done, I do.