trinket box/ GREAT TREASURE CHEST on Amazon

7 posts in this topic

I was looking for something on Amazon & stumbled across this metal trinket box and ordered it. It looks as great as it does in the picture, I'm so glad I bought it and thought others here might be looking for something similar. It's perfect for 1" scale

Untitled.png

2 people like this

Oh,  wouldn't that be perfect for a medieval or Tudor house!

I have a pirate doll that needs some props, I think this will be perfect. Thanks Grazina.

I don’t need it but great find!   Good price too. 

I like that chest a lot!  Unfortunately, it doesn't ship to Canada.  :cry:  I'll have to scout around and see if there are any similar ones available here.  What a treasure - I could use something like this in a few different projects!

Okay, I just found the same one on a Canadian site - almost double the price, of course!  Thanks for sharing the info, Grazhina.

Rosalind, just in case check out some of your local $ stores; I was amazed at some of the unique & neat stuff I found in them whilst we were in Canada.

The dollar stores are familiar and wonderful hunting grounds indeed, Holly!  I will cruise their aisles with renewed vigour, and report back if I'm in luck. 

Meanwhile, the little chest is on my wishlist.  I found it interesting to note that the description on the Canadian site was for a treasure chest, intended to hold Roleplaying/Gaming Dice.