Dusty dust

Antigona

Hi everybody!
I read some tips about cleaning the dollhouses but, what about maintaining it as clean as possible?
My issue is that I live on a big city, and the amount of dust entering through the windows is overwhelming. I keep my dolls inside glass cabinets and still they get dusty.
So, is there any tip on storage of a dollhouse, or something that could help me avoid as much as possible this 24/7 dust? Even in the phase of construction everything can get so messy if it gets dusty (and also I have a dog so hairs are ensured!).

Dollhouses are too big for glass cabinets, but if I cover them with a cloth I won't be able to enjoy it when it's done...

Thank you very much!

Some folks affix clear Plexiglas to close up the open side or sides, which helps a bit. It can slide into channels or stick on with loop and hook fasteners or small magnets. The canned air sold for cleaning keyboards can be used on the outside. It can be used on the inside if everything is firmly stuck down.

• Like 1