Pre-made Door Alterations ('store bought')

Small Passions

Regarding pre-made doors.......Is there an (easy) way to change the direction of a door swing from right to left, or left to right?  The doors I am referring to are the ones that utilize a nail-pin at top and bottom within a 4-sided frame (i.e., Houseworks, etc.). Any advice? 

Thanks, in advance, for your comments!

Yes, it's easy! Just remove the door and hinge it on the other side. Here's a blog post where I did it: http://www.emilymorganti.com/blog/?p=7435

I added hinges to that one but you can pin hinge it, you just need to drill new holes in the door frame (I use a hand operated micro drill for this, not a power drill) and turn the door around. You can put a piece of pin with the pointy side facing out in the existing door holes and then poke it into the frame to get an idea of where the new holes in the frame need to be. You might need to round the edge of the door on the hinged side a little with sandpaper so it doesn't hit the edge of the frame.