Horror from the grave; old kit willowcrest

Antigona

Hi!

I just unpackaged my new Willowcrest kit and I discovered some sheets look pretty old and in a bad shape .. but worst of it is that it doesn't come with the schematics page. Does anyone have this schematics? What can I do if I find a sheet I can't really work with? :(

Thank you very much

Damaris, there are a few people here who might have the schematics in PDF ready to email to you. I have them and can send to you too, but they are not scanned and I am in bed having just woken up! Haha! Will check in later and if you haven’t received a copy, I will send it to you. As for replacement parts, contact Greenleaf.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shannonc60 said:

Damaris, there are a few people here who might have the schematics in PDF ready to email to you. I have them and can send to you too, but they are not scanned and I am in bed having just woken up! Haha! Will check in later and if you haven’t received a copy, I will send it to you. As for replacement parts, contact Greenleaf.

Thank you very much!! ;_; I already mailed them, specially for the schematics (will check once I have them if there is any sheet I can't really use).

Thank you very much and have a good day! (I'm going to sleep now, lol!)

• Like 1