Willowcrest schematics (again)

3 posts in this topic

Hi!

I'm sorry for double posting but yet I had no luck. I still don't have the schematics drawings for my willowcrest ;_;

I mailed Greenleaf 2 times for this issue, called them yesterday (probably the gentleman freaked out with the spaniard way of raise the voice when you want to be understood even if you are not bothered in any way :lol:), but still don't have it (busy times?)

One user was kind enough to contact me but for any reason (maybe time, big pdf or so) she couldn't get it to me :(

Pleeeeease can someone send it to me? I could find the instructions or warm up sheet on the internet but not the schematics ;_;

*Desperates in spanish*

Thank youuu

UPDATE: I got them! Shannon was super kind and scanned them for me.

Thank you very much!!!

No worries! Sorry for the delay!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Newbie!
      By Jackie Kerner
      Just wanted to introduce myself here! When I was 10, I got a Willowcrest Kit for Christmas. My dad was supposed to help me put it together... It is still in the box almost 30 years later. I’m looking forward to putting it together with my daughters. We’re going for a subtly haunted look. 
    • Downsizing - Kits for sale
      By jennybee
      Hello Everyone, 
      I live in south Florida and I have a few kits still in boxes I would like to sell so I can make room for smaller scales.  
      I have the following kits:
      Emerson Row Lisa's Cottage ( I have three of these, 2 sealed in box, one I opened the box but never took it out) Brimble's Mercantile Willowcrest Fantasy Craft - Craftsman Porch & Cottage (bought loose kit on ebay but never built)  Local pickup preferred. 
      Thanks, 
      Jennybee

• Project: Willowcrest/Crest de Saule
      By Andreus
      Feeling creative. When is getting out of hand.... getting out of hand? 
    • Entry
      By Buendia
      The Entry... pretty much finished (I did a few more little trim pieces after I took this photo plus paint touch-up).  It is pretty much inaccessible at this point, but I can still photograph it from the drawing room, so once the side wall is glued in, I'll take a few more photos!
    • stair1.jpeg
      By Buendia
      I wasn't in love with the railings that came with the staircase, so I made some changes... wainscot made from cardboard.