Willowcrest schematics (again)

Antigona

Hi!

I'm sorry for double posting but yet I had no luck. I still don't have the schematics drawings for my willowcrest ;_;

I mailed Greenleaf 2 times for this issue, called them yesterday (probably the gentleman freaked out with the spaniard way of raise the voice when you want to be understood even if you are not bothered in any way :lol:), but still don't have it (busy times?)

One user was kind enough to contact me but for any reason (maybe time, big pdf or so) she couldn't get it to me :(

Pleeeeease can someone send it to me? I could find the instructions or warm up sheet on the internet but not the schematics ;_;

*Desperates in spanish*

Thank youuu

• 1 year later...
43 minutes ago, Willowcrestzakanddani said:

Hi Shannon and Antigona - we just started the willowcrest and are also missing the schematics.  Would one of you be kind enough to share with us? Thank you! 

Zak and Dani

Hi! I have them. I can't attach here as they are too large, give me an e-mail and I send them straight away :)!

1 hour ago, Willowcrestzakanddani said:

D----@gmail.com

thank you so so much!!

1 hour ago, Antigona said:

Sent it!! Lemme know if you can open the files correcly.

Have fun!

Zak and Dani and Dàmaris -- please edit your posts to remove the email address. It is dangerous to post it here as this is an open forum and it could be harvested by somebody who doesn't have your best interest at heart.  We have a Private Message feature here -- hover the cursor over the person's avatar and the image of an envelope will appear. Click on it to send a private message. :) 

• 3 months later...

Greenleaf is affected by the Covid 19 pandemic, same as the rest of us.  Perhaps one of the members who has built the Willowcrest and still has the paperwork will contact you by PM (personal message) or on this topic, and you can exchange private info (like email address) via PM.

8 hours ago, bdoerr said:

Any chance I can get the instructions from someone via email?  Greenleaf says I can buy them but wont respond to my request.

Hi bdoerr, as Holly said send me a private with your gmail and I gladly send you the schematics!!

On 5/9/2020 at 9:09 PM, KathieB said:

Zak and Dani and Dàmaris -- please edit your posts to remove the email address. It is dangerous to post it here as this is an open forum and it could be harvested by somebody who doesn't have your best interest at heart.  We have a Private Message feature here -- hover the cursor over the person's avatar and the image of an envelope will appear. Click on it to send a private message. :) 

I'm trying to edit my message but I can't in phone, will try at computer :)

Big hugs to everybody!