Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How in the world do you contact Greenleaf??????

10 posts in this topic

I've spent 10 days, calling 4 times a day, left a message on their answering system AND emailed them and I can't get anyone to answer or reply at Greenleaf. I need some replacement sheets but hard to order them when I can't talk to anyone. Is there a secret way to contact them?? Getting pretty frustrated.

At the bottom of each page there are two buttons:  "Theme" and "Contact Us"; clicking on the "Contact Us" button gets you a message box.  If that doesn't work, here is the contact info from the Greenleaf website:

GREENLEAF DOLLHOUSES
  436 LAKE ROAD
  SCHENEVUS, NY 12155
  UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 
  Phone: (800) 253-7150
  Fax: (607) 638-9076
  email: customerservice@greenleafdollhouses.com

Thanks Holly but I have all this information. This is the phone number I called and this is the email I used. Neither will get me a live person

I have gotten people via the phone number, but I did it by leaving a message and then they called me back.

Are you calling during normal east coast business hours?  

Hi Sable: Yes, they are 3 hours ahead of me....I did take that into consideration as well.

Hi,

I contacted them 4 times. 1 was by email (got a first response but nothing else), 1 was by web (no response), another by e-mail (no response), and one by phone.

Managed to call them Barcelona-New York and they took the phone (pressed 0 to customer service and a gentlemen answered me). That's how I got to call them, I called them like at my 18-19h so NY was probably 10-11h.

Hope you get lucky!

Got thru this morning to what I call a very unfriendly man. They charge $20.00usd per sheet plus shipping unless you can prove you purchased a kit from them in the last 30-45 days.

Totally "shocked" "he" called back right away and said he confirmed my purchase from the company I said I purchased from so there is no charge for the pieces.

1 person likes this

I'm sorry you had trouble contacting them! Greenleaf is a small company and I think the people who deal with customer service are also doing other things during the day, but I'm glad you got through eventually and were able to get the service you needed.

I'm going to close this thread since the issue has been resolved.