2 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

Sometimes they are on Ebay, but not in the dollhouse miniatures area. Try searching in tv/ film memorabilia. They are so neat!

I have a saved search on eBay for them in dollhouse miniatures but not in that one.  New search set up!  Thanks

2 hours ago, NellBell said:

Now I have to look all these up I didn’t even know the existed. I learn something new all the time. 

Excited to check it out 

They are difficult to find in a search.  You can come up with the some pictures of the Little House on the Prairie, Andy Griffith Show, and Dark Shadows.  But the others are hard to find.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2019, 2:37:49, BWMurphy said:

I have the Collinwood foyer from “Dark Shadows”, but I’ll never part with it.

That one and the Old House from Dark Shadows are the ones I really, really want.  I am almost at the point to just build them myself.  The other one I really wanted was Tara from Gone With the Wind, and I lucked into that a couple of years ago on eBay.

Soooooooooooo  if ever you get the urge to get rid of your Collinwood Foyer, let me know! :happydance:

• 3 months later...

I have the Psycho house! LOL. I almost bought the house from It's a Wonderful Life and am partially kicking myself for not getting it. But, I do love the Psycho house because it'll make a perfect Orphanage one day. I'd "kill" (hahaha, there's my "Psycho" pun" for you) to find the Wuthering Heights house. But, I love the different roomboxes they did. Very cool and fun.

Robin

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Beldon, I have reported your post for a moderator to remove your email address from your post.  I know our Forum seems safe, but it's public and just anyone can read our posts and gather our personal information, should we post it, and use it to spam, hack scam or otherwise make our lives less than pleasant.  For communicating and exchanging personal info with other members we have a personal messaging feature.  When you let your cursor hover over a member;s name or avatar you will get a drop down box with tiny icons at the bottom; the one that's an envelope allows you to send that member a message, and when someone messages you there will a change to the envelope icon at the top right of your page.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Connie Sauve said:

I have uploaded copies of the Opening Scene Replicas catalogs here. Also some directions for a couple of the kits. Plus a few pics of the boxes the kits come in. 

https://conniesauve.shutterfly.com/24861

connie

Thank you for posting this!  I am getting anxious to start Tara.  I am still on the lookout for other kits.  There was the Bates house on here a couple of weeks ago and I missed out on getting it!  Ugh!

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

If anyone is looking for the "Opening Scene" Replicas kit of "Tara" from Gone With The Wind, I have the unbuilt shell (only) kit and am ready to put it up for sale.  (At this age I'll never get to it!)  I also have a bonus set of instructions from another craftsman, which details constructing the curved staircase, etc. 

Dimensions of the shell are 42" long, 33" wide and 41" high.  It looks like a fun kit to build and includes OSR instructions, hardware and original label (with price tag of $560.) Please email me and I'll be happy to provide details...thanks, Ray Mendonca

Edited by fov
Removed email, please use PM system

Hi Ray, welcome to the forum. I removed your email from your post -- if anyone is interested they can send you a message through the forum (and you can set up your notification settings to get an email when you get a message).